POE Hunt - New! Peacock Gown Ensemble



Okay the shading is done, the accessories are fine', here is my offering to the SL community during the Peace On Earth Grid Wide Hunt that begins Dec. 2 and continues through Dec. 31.

Find the earth globe at my shop http://www.slurl.com/secondlife/Celaeno/15/87/27 starting Tuesday, December 2cd, 2008.

The Jeweled Peacock ensemble come with a 3 part flexi skirted dress and satin bodice dripping with gold (did I mention this is almost completely backless!!!) and precious jewels, matching jeweled open toe/sling backed high heels, pair of earrings, whispery soft chiffon stole tied with a big bow to beautifully frame your face, and a matching hair comb.

I hope all you holiday hunters enjoy this as much as I did creating it just for you!

P.S. Why Peacock? Because my mind wrapped around the idea. Peacocks are the national bird of India also, tho I am not far eastern, but I am from the eastern section of the U.S. :D Anyways, I felt gals might be tired of white, green or red by time Christmas actually gets here, wanted something 'not seasonal' heck this would be great for Mardi Gras too.

Huggles & happy hunting,
Mairead & her sister Karra

POSE from [LAP] Long Awkward Poses
HAIR from ETD
SKIN from FREE SOUL
EYES from PULSE
OUTFIT from me, Mairead of Prim & Pixel Paradise
Location - My studio with a photoshopped backdrop

Share this:

CONVERSATION