New & Free! Portia Unbound Ensemble



William Shakespeare's Ophelia had no guts, no glory... my SL version, Portia, is a commanding, no nonsense kind of gal! She won't be found floating in some pool of water! Hell she even stole Hamlets outfit and made it her own.

I had OODLES!!!! of fun creating this, love to let my mind just go and go with the flow. As I was getting started, I thought of Hamlet because of the puffed sleeves, and Portia Unbound was born.

There are a total of 20 pieces in this outfit and a myriad of way to wear it. 4 skirting options from mini to gown length. Sculpty boots with sexy walk and heel sounds. Even poor Yorrick's skull! Jeweled Dagger and so much more.

All pieces are COPY/MODIFY/NO TRANSFER.

ANYWAYS! This is an outfit you have to experience for yourself! And for the next 3 days this outfit will be available FREE! The catch? Poor Yorrick has lost his head and you have to find it, well all 20 of them!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Celaeno/15/87/27

I know, groan, another hunt?!?! Welllll... what can I say, I adore having you ladies over, have fun throwing out hints and it often turns into a real shindig with dancing, raffle ball $L payouts and loads of good chatter.

Don't feel like hunting? Portia Unbound will be boxed and for sale for $350L, still a bargain I think. :)

Huggles,
Mairead & Karra
"Life is in the details."
Prim & Pixel Paradise

Credits:
Hair - ETD
Skin - Laroki
Shape - Alady Alady
Pose - LAP/Matreya
Eyes - "Adorable Aqua" PixelDolls PixelDolls
Location - Safira's

Share this:

CONVERSATION