Codie's Rouge Gown



Inspired by my long time friend and favorite woman, for her sim opening... I created this dress appropriately called "Rouge". I only photoshopped the skin and hair. What ya see is what ya get in the dress. Lots of red chiffon and satin all with a hint of glow.


Another shot of the dress. I know, not very "fashionista" in the pose, but it so reminded me of an old Marilyn Monroe shot of her in white chiffon, had to work it up.

The sim launch is July 5th, 2008 and promises to be one of the biggest events so far this year. You can read more about it at Codie's blog... here!

AND .. it is a guest token, free, at the launch, for one day, July 5th! Thereafter available at my shop.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Yedo%20Nihon/98/137/24

Credits:
Jewelry - Kess Creations
Shoes - Marilyn Pumps in Red w/black lace by SKG Shoes
Hair - Blake (auburn)from House of Heart
Skin - retired Laroki (RaC)
Shape - Alady
Pose - Sophisticate_18Rc from MadamG Zagato at NC30
Eyes - "Adorable Aqua" PixelDolls

Share this:

CONVERSATION